| This page contains some of the same content as the DC Database article. A more complete and current article is at the DC Comics Database Secret Origins Special Giant Issue Vol 1 1.|
The complete list of authors can be seen in that articles page history.
We wish to thank all awesome contributors at the DC Database who have worked so hard to bring us this information..
- See the DC Database for Character Appearances and Plot Synopsis related to DC comics
- Reprinted in its entirety as Secret Origins Replica Edition #1 and in DC Universe: Secret Origins .
- This issue was a triple-sized, 84-page one-shot special edition.
- In the Pre-Crisis continuity, Superman and Batman were the best of friends who held each other in extreme high regard. In the modern continuity, the characters possess great respect for one another, but do not share the comaraderie that was common in the earlier stories. Their respect is mixed with equal levels of disdain for one another.
- Although the Flash is classically regarded as being the first Silver Age super-hero, the Martian Manhunter actually predates the Flash by almost a year.
- In the Pre-Crisis continuity, Wonder Woman was active in her teenage years operating under the name Wonder Girl. This younger version of Princess Diana is not to be confused with Donna Troy or Cassie Sandsmark, both of whom would adopt the name in later years.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Secret Origins Special Giant Issue Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Secret Origins series
- Images from Secret Origins Special Giant Issue Vol 1 1
- Challengers of the Unknown (Volume 1)
- Flash (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern (Volume 2)
- Mystery in Space
- Secret Origins (Volume 2)
- Showcase (Volume 1)
- Strange Adventures
- Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)